10 April 2007

I once knew a mef addict...

...just kidding. Actually, I have been taking Mefloquine once a week as I was prescribed for anti-malarial purposes, but I am starting to think the negative side-effects I think I am experiencing outweigh the lone benefit of staying Malaria free. So I will be switching to the daily Doxycycline this weekend, I expect I will do much better on that.

On a lighter note, I am enjoying the work here, we are very busy.

Also, keeping an eye out for a Reserve unit to join, still have my sights set on 4th Combat Camera Squadron at March ARB, in Riverside, California. Will be emailing them soon to see about open slots. Thanks Josh for the help with that decision.

Also, I am very excited that a friend from my old unit in Minneapolis will be headed to my present location within 30 days. Can't wait to see you (see first paragraph in this entry before outprocessing the 934th ASTS)!

Very soon, I will take some pictures of the mud huts the locals live in to show you what it is like or if you want to see any specific pictures of what it is like over here, just ask.

Still looking forward to run the 10K saturday....anyone from back home wanna join me?? jk