13 April 2007

birthday presents n more...

I am glad I am getting so many emails and you all are enjoying reading this. Soon, I hope to have a few more domain names pointing to this page. *jim*

Quiet week...we are all excited to do the 10K run tomorrow. Rumor surfaced today there is a USTFA-sanctioned 1/2 marathon next month that will occur here, on the same day as one in the States. We hear they are waiving the registration fee of $90, and sending over t-shirts, bib numbers, and finisher medals too. Can't wait to find out which one it is. Kasey and Scott, you might have to come back out for that one!

I totally forgot a few posts back when I mentioned getting a little caught up on movies...I found a gem: Stranger than Fiction. I really enjoyed it and think it allows Wil Ferrell to make up for Kicking and Screaming, lol!

Thank you Aunt Pam for the snacks; today, the lab is full of fat and happy people, including me! When I get home, don't be suprised to see me come visit you in NOLA. :) The weather here is starting to remind me of the South, it was about 85F today, and warming up fast! I am enjoying it.

I am missing my car, but that is not a big deal, it will be there when I get home...can't wait to get it out on the racetrack again. Sent the pic from my April 2 post to www.tangodown.com and they said they are going to put it on their website since a lot of the gear on the M4 is from their site.

My oldest Niece, Lindsey is having a birthday soon, I got her a nice present, and sent her a teaser picture of it, I am sure she can't guess what it is, though. Lindsey, take another try:

And no, it is not a DVD, rather something handmade.....don't worry Lizard, only 10 more days until you get to open it.